Connect to a Ministry
At Highrock church, we believe every member is called to be a minister. Whether you're leading a small group, helping in the kitchen with SoulFood ministry, or serving as a greeter at the front door, we want Highrock to be a place where people are using their time and talents to connect to God's purposes. Joining a ministry is also one of the best ways to get plugged into the community and get to know people.
We have many on-ramps for anyone to get involved. Below are a few key examples:
- Love to cook? Help prepare SoulFood, our weekly community meal
- Love kids? Serve in KidsRock! our children's church
- Got skill with your hands? Join our weekly set-up rotation and help make church a reality.
- Do you love showing hospitality? Join our Cover to Cover team.
- Into music? Help lead our congregation in worship
- Interested in mentoring the next generation? We'd love to connect with you about Youth Ministry, College and International Students
- Like making things beautiful or creating visual arts? Join our creative arts team!
- Enjoy a good homebrew around a campfire with a discussion? There's a spot for you on our Stoutfaith team.
We look forward to getting to know you as we serve alongside one another. If you are interested in getting involved or would like to explore ways in which you are uniquely gifted, please email Pastor Brynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect to the Online Community
The City functions as our online bulletin board, if you will. It’s where we post all of our events, coordinate small groups, make church announcements, and so forth. It’s simply our online venue to help foster and promote true, genuine community.
You’ll be lost at Highrock NS without a City account. If you want to sign up for one, please e-mail email@example.com, and we’ll hook you up!
Connect to the Family
One of the deepest ways to get connected at Highrock church is by becoming a partner in mission.
Partnership is a formal commitment to join the local church in furthering Highrock's vision and mission throughout Salem and the greater North Shore. Becoming a partner is a simple way to say, "This is my mission field, and I'm committed to it." Another analogy might be that while we have many guests, partners are those who are the hosts of their church home.
To become a partner, first take a listen to this sermon from our sermon series "Bittersweet." In this sermon, you'll hear the heartbeat of what it means to be committed and the challenge of commitment that is intrinsic to partnership.
Once you've taken a listen, simply attend one of our partnership classes to learn even more about Highrock's vision and its relationship to greater Boston and our denomination. For more information, contact Pastor Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.